Faith at home

Thoughts about faith formation, children, adults, sacramental Christianity, and more, from a stay-at-home Episcopalian mom of 2 young sons in the southern Great Plains.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Godly Play teacher accreditation

I've been thinking that a natural next step for me is becoming accredited as a Godly Play teacher. A few days ago I was browsing at the official Godly Play Web site, trying to find their suddenly disappeared discussion boards. No luck with that, but I discovered that there is a GP teacher accreditation course coming up in a few weeks within a couple hours' drive from me. Arrgh -- I can't get it arranged in time.

Wonder of wonders, even though the event calendar on the GP site only covers from now 'til the end of the year, there's another course a day's drive away in early November. I emailed for info and will think & pray about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home